Everything I Need to Know I Learned from my 7-Month Old Son

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from my 7-Month-Old Son (Almost)

  • If you can eat, drink, pee, and poo without incident, you have much cause for satisfaction.
  • The best way to get our needs met is to articulate them clearly, repeatedly, and, if necessary, with volume.
  • It's in our nature to learn, grow, and try new things, with our own interest as our best guide.
  • The best way to learn something is to take an iterative approach rather than a linear one; learning by nature is two steps forward, one harsh bump on the tush.
  • If you're paying attention, the world is a pretty fascinating place. Shadows are particularly interesting because you can't pick them up.
  • The foundation of happiness is being with people who love you for who you are.

Can't wait for the next 7 months...!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

The Idea of "White Supremacy Culture" is Offensive

Universalism and Color Translucency

Two Types of Community Conversations